i[B]east.™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Lieutenants

2 posters

Go down

For Lieutenants Empty For Lieutenants

Post  i[O]NE. Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm

For Lieutenants and members:

I think we should take extra security of your account information, to the point of banning share it with others.

On the other hand I should not be used to cheat programs as new encodings that come with spy programs reveal information to a third party that handled daily.

A case was to show what happened with the account of i[G]ang. Which was hacked. If I were a hacker, had the privilege of lieutenant in the clan would have abolished the membership of all members of the clan, leaving it in ruins. So therefore, with this picture of what a "real hacker" can do with their accounts, I suggest to protect the same from them, because they can not act if they do not provide the necessary access. It is therefore advisable to use a good suite of protection and Nod 32 Smart Security 4 or 5, do not use injectors or hack programs outsiders and not sharing personal information with anyone of your accounts, few people have the generosity to give away "z points" the most you are looking to access their data.

For Lieutenants Spies_15

Hope you might help. My Greetings.

Last edited by i[O]NE. on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
i[O]NE.
i[O]NE.

Back to top Go down

For Lieutenants Empty Re: For Lieutenants

Post  i[G]0D. Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

Well said Mauricio , well said.
Iosif, you might need to take advice from UNIQUE. !

Twisted Evil <--- that's your hacker.
confused <--- That's you.
Sleep <--- Us. lolol jkjkjk!
i[G]0D.
i[G]0D.
Admin

https://ibeast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum